- pypath-magic: An IPython magic function, that turned into a command-line utility, for manipulating your Python path. (CLI | IPython-magic | github).
- matplotlib-style-gallery: A simple gallery for viewing and comparing matplotlib style sheets (static gallery | github).
- mpltools: A collection of tools for working with matplotlib that I developed during my Ph.D. and postdoc. I don't actively develop it anymore, but I keep it around for posterity. The most interesting bits are a subpackage for manipulating visual styles (which was integrated into matplotlib.style) and the plot2rst Sphinx extension, which I used for creating examples in scikit-image. (docs | gallery | github).
I've contributed to a number of open-source packages---particularly packages in the scientific Python stack. Most of those contributions were bug fixes or examples. A few of the more notable contributions are listed below.
Technically, I'm a core developer on the scikit-image project, but I haven't contributed anything substantial recently because I don't do much image processing these days.
- skimage.viewer package for interactive image processing and analysis using Qt (demo | PR).
- label2rgb function for turning labeled images to false-color overlays (really useful for displaying segmentation results) (demo | PR).
- Improvements to scikit-image gallery allowing plots to be easily embedded in the documentation (gallery | PR).
- Morphological reconstruction function (demo | PR).
- Otsu thresholding function (demo | commit).